PRSSA-UD has a busy semester ahead! We will be taking our members on multiple PR-related field trips, including one to New York and another to a Phillies game, and to the regional activity hosted by Penn State University PRSSA. We also have a great speaker line-up for our general meetings. Check out this tentative schedule below, and mark your calendars now! We hope you’ll join us for all the great events we have planned this semester.
– Wednesday, Feb. 16th: Philly Ad Club “Personal Branding Boot Camp”
o St. Joseph’s University, 6:15pm-8:15pm
§ Carpool from UD, Leave at 4:30 p.m.
– Thursday, Feb. 17th: General Meeting
o 7pm, Kirkbride
– Week of February 21st: Want to join PRSSA-UD? Look for our dues collection areas around campus to pay your membership dues.
o Locations and times TBA
– Friday, Feb. 25th: Agency tour at Aloysius, Butler, & Clark in Wilmington
o Tour AB&C, and hear about PR and agency life from CEO John Hawkins and Public Relations Coordinator Natalie Peters
– March 1st: Dues due to PRSSA National
– Thursday, March 3rd: General meeting
o Speaker TBA
– Monday, March 14th: PRSSA Challenge
– Saturday, March 26th: Regional activity at Penn State University
o “The Reality of PR: A Survivor’s Guide to the Public Relations World”
– Thursday, April 7th: General meeting
o Speaker TBA
– Thursday, April 21st: General meeting
o Exec. Board 2011-2012 Elections
– Monday, May 2nd: Spring Networking Function
Yours in PRSSA,