– Class year: Junior
– PRSSA E-Board Position: Program Director
– Nickname: Squidney
– Favorite meal/foods: Breakfast is my favorite. Put pancakes and eggs in front of me and I’m the happiest person alive
– If you could meet anyone: If I could meet anyone, it would have to be Amy Poehler and/or Tina Fey.
– Dream career: My dream career would be to be on Broadway or a rapper, but my realistic dream job would be to work for SNL or Jimmy Fallon.
– Sibling(s): I have an older brother named Corey who is 24 and works at Major League Baseball Productions.
– Pet(s): I have the poster dog for golden retrievers. His name is Parker, he’s 4, and my parents treat him more like a child than me.
– If you could travel anywhere: If I could travel anywhere I would go to Australia, then some small town in Montana.
– Favorite place to study on campus: The best place to study on campus in my opinion is the Chapel, but when that gets too crowded, go to Alfred Lerner, it’s usually very empty.
– Guilty pleasure: Jersey Shore and Keeping Up With The Kardashians
– Weird fact: I have an incredible memory. I remember very trivial things about people and I never forget anyone’s birthday.