– Name: Laura Hepp
– Class year: Junior
– PRSSA E-Board Position: Vice President of Professional Development
– Nickname: I have no idea!
– Favorite meal/foods: Lunch! I’m a veggie addict with an additional love for soups and salads…needless to say, lunch makes me very happy.
– If you could meet anyone: Maya Angelou, Kristin Chenoweth, and/or Chris Colfer
– Dream career: With emphasis on the word “dream,” I’d say starring in a Broadway musical (Christine in Phantom of the Opera, Glinda in Wicked, Cinderella, or originate a new role!). Being realistic, I’d love to work in a creative environment like a nonprofit or agency. I ultimately hope to incorporate all my passions and live a fulfilling life.
– Sibling(s): I’m the baby of my family with two older (and scientific) siblings. My sister Courtney works as a pharmacist, and my brother R.J. works as an engineer.
– Pet(s): Growing up, I owned a pet rabbit named Lily. She was essentially the rabbit version of a Persian cat (80% fur, 20% bunny).
– If you could travel anywhere: Hogwarts. Hands down.
– Favorite place to study on campus: When I need to focus, I always go to the ISE Lab. If I need to lightly study or complete smaller assignments, I go to Perkins so I can socialize and drink Dunkin Donuts coffee.
– Guilty pleasure: N*SYNC, the Jonas Brothers and Disney Channel Original Movies.
– Weird fact: I only hate one thing in this world—velvet (the fabric, love red velvet cake). The touch of it or the sound of something brushing against it just freaks me out.