– Class year: Senior
– PRSSA E-Board Position: President
– Nickname: Nat, Natty, and Patty
– Favorite meal/foods: Spaghetti for lunch or dinner, or a mid-day snack. Also, chips and salsa. Don’t forget the guac!
– If you could meet anyone: Taylor Swift, Ellen DeGeneres and Jimmy Fallon.
– Dream career: I aspire to work in communications or public relations that benefit children in some way. I have always wanted to work with Buddy Valastro, of TLC’s Cake Boss. We’ll see.
– Sibling(s): I have an older sister, Erica, who works in human resources for Delmarva Power.
– Pet(s): Unfortunately, no. But dachshunds are my favorite.
– If you could travel anywhere: Italy.
– Favorite place to study on campus: Trabant chapel and library multimedia center.
– Guilty pleasure: The Bachelor and The Bachelorette. Also, Christmas cookies.
– Weird fact: I have traveled to the very top and bottom of the Delaware Memorial Bridge, I met Jessica Simpson and Kelly Rowland and I once wanted to be an artist.
One thought on “New executive board spotlight: President, Natalie Hines”
Reblogged this on Natalie Hines and commented:
My feature executive board spotlight from PRSSA-UD! Check out my Chapter president blog below!