– Name: Allison Lane
– Class Year: Junior
– PRSSA executive board position: Meetings Coordinator
-Nickname: My friends call me Big Al. I don’t even know why, I just roll with it.
– Pet(s): I have a terrier mix named Ralph.
– Favorite Meal: My favorite meal is lunch and I LOVE any type of panini with avocado on it. (Central Perk: Avo on Focaccia is my go-to)
– If you could meet anybody: Jimmy Fallon, hands down!
– Dream career: I’d love to host a travel or leisure show. Just call me Rick Steves or Ali Fedotowsky! 🙂
– If you could travel anywhere: I love traveling, and I’d really like to backpack Europe. Greece, Italy, and France are all on the list for future travel.
– Favorite place to study on campus: Reference room in the library is the way to go. You can find me in a comfy chair next to an outlet!
– Guilty Pleasure: The Real World: Challenge. It’s the one reality TV show that I can’t stop watching.
– Weird habit: I crack my neck all the time. It really grosses my friends out.