– Class year: Sophomore
– PRSSA E-Board Position: Assistant Program Director
– Nickname: I go by Kat for short.
– Favorite meal/foods: My favorite meal is brunch. For Brunch I’d like a nice big (emphasis on big) cup of coffee, with a Belgian waffle with whip cream, fruit and bacon. With a side of a feta cheese and spinach omlette and home fries ( but only from a dinner back home in Brooklyn). Then for the lunch part of brunch I’d like a grilled cheese and buffalo wings ( from a local bar in Brooklyn).
– If you could meet anyone: If I could meet anyone it would be J.D Salinger.
– Dream career: My dream career would be PR for the President.
– Sibling(s): I have two younger siblings, Evie’s 15 and Nicoletta’s 9.
– Pet(s): No pets, my parents are “allergic.”
– If you could travel anywhere: Bora Bora!
– Favorite place to study on campus: My favorite place to study is the Trabant Chapel.
– Guilty pleasure: My guilty pleasure is anything that airs on the TLC channel.
– Weird fact: I’m not telling you my weird habits #embarrassing.