– Name: Nicole Sullivan
– Class Year: Senior
– PRSSA executive board position: Vice President of External Affairs
-Nickname: Everyone in high school called me Sully (not after the Monsters Inc. character, but because of my last name). I miss it.
– Siblings: I have a brother who’s four years younger than I am. Although we’re very different from each other, we have a lot in common, including our humor – so I love him.
– Pets: I have a short haired Maltese named Baxter. My friend suggested the name, because of his obsession with Anchorman, to my mom and dad and it stuck.
– Favorite meal: Dinner by far, I look forward to it every day! My mom’s pasta is the best, but I also enjoy Pad Kra Pao from my favorite Thai restaurant, as well as really good thin crust pizza.
– If you could meet anybody: I’d really love to meet Emma Stone. She’s extremely witty and I think that we would get along well.
– Dream career: My dream career would be working for television show in one form or another. I love the entertainment industry, so working for a big name corporation either writing or producing would be my ultimate goal.
– If you could travel anywhere: I’d love to go to Italy. I’ve been to Europe once before, but unfortunately did not have the chance to go to Italy and I’m sure it would be amazing.
– Favorite place to study on campus: My room believe it or not.
– Guilty pleasure: Bravo. It’s trash TV, but I love it.
– Weird habit: I have to sleep with the door all the way closed or else I can’t sleep at all.